|London Capital Group
Market Maker, STP, ECN
|Operational SinceBase Account Currency||1996USD, EUR, GBP|
|Minimum Account Size||None|
|Minimum Position Size||0.1 lot|
|Maximum Leverage (Standard Account)Maximum Leverage (Mini/ECN Account)||300:1N/A|
|Spread||Variable 0.6 Pip onwards on EUR/USD (Avg.)Low Commission Charges are IncludedThere are no Hidden Fees|
|Regulated By||FCA( Financial Conduct Authority )|
The London Capital Group (LCG), a 5-digit broker, is a leading holding in Forex Trading offering competitive prices in the industry and a knowledgeable support team. They are listed on both the AIM and the London Stock Exchanges and regulated by the FCA. In order to ensure trading security, they use the widely-recognized MetaTrader 4 platform which is reliable and allows orders to be automatically executed at the next available price in the market.
Unlike conventional Forex trading, London Capital Group allows trade in not only Forex but also stock indices, oil, gold, silver and soft commodities like coffee, sugar, etc. It offers a mini and standard accounts for a wide range of currencies (EUR/USD/GBP/Others) and trading can be done as soon as a deposit is made, which varies according to the account type for individuals and businesses. The lowest spreads start from 0.6 onwards for EUR/USD. LCG has a ready-to-use MetaTrade 4 trading platform for easy and hassle-free trading. The minimum lot size for a standard account is 0.1 lot. It provides varied funding methods like Debit/Credit card transfer, wire transfer or Skrill, though funds cannot be withdrawn to a Skrill account. LCG support services are prompt and every account comes with a complete technical analysis package that consists of in-built indicators, charting tools, custom indicators and time period setting. Over ten liquidity providers support the LCG Forex trading platform. Market execution is available for Forex trading and instant execution is done for non-Forex commodities.
According to expert reviews, LCG is growingly popular in the Forex trading market, especially because it promises exceptionally tight spreads and commissions, plus a Sales trading service for analysis and news. The following services will give you a brief idea of the benefits of trading with LCG:
- Allows one-click Forex trading, as well as trading in stock indices, oil, precious metals and soft commodities
- Downloadable to your desktop and also offers mobile trading platforms via iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Fast and efficient in-built trading platforms, MetaTrade 4 and MetaQuotes Language 4
- Offers multiple base currencies for all kinds of accounts and has about 37 Forex currency pairs
- Multilingual platform interface is available with segregated trading accounts
- Does not charge interest on unused margin and has a reward program for its customers
- Has premium trading conditions for both retail and institutional VIP clients
- The platform allows management of your trading history and import/export facility to your desktop and other devices
- Allows liberal trading conditions like scalping, hedging and help of expert advisors
- Allows family member of an account holder to trade through the latter’s account by completing the Power of Attorney form
However, LCG has its own share of disadvantages, especially the low margin on spreads that it provides. According to reports by Forex review, LCG does not provide manages account services for investors. Also, although family members of account holders can trade through the platform, they will not be able to withdraw or deposit funds. It has limitations about trading contests and OCO orders are not permitted. For security purposes, LCG does not provide web-based trading. Trading can be done only through their platform, though available in multiple platforms.
For the past five years, LCG has maintained a consistent market turnover, averaging to about 30,250,000 pounds, with its maximum gross profit peaking to 25,209,000 pounds in 2011. According to Forex review, the maximum leverage for a standard account is about 300:1. Overall, combined with its customer support and efficient trading platform, LCG has been a dependable and competitive performer in both Forex and non-Forex markets.